Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brookside Fun

There is this great park just down the road called Brookside Gardens that is so pretty. We like to go there for walks occasionally. There are always these geese hanging around and Coster just can't get enough of them.

They don't really mind people just becasue they are around them all the time, so Coster can get pretty close. He loves it! Just don't try feeding them goldfish crackers right Natalie? They will chase you.
Coster wanting to go back.
Crawling after them.
Of course Clay was throwing Coster up in the air like usual. Coster just loves it.

8 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

What a pretty park! I can't believe how many geese are there! Looks like you are having some fun lately...good for you!

Laurel said...

Coster is so cute. Looks like you're having a good start of the summer.

Davis Family said...

I love coming to your site to check out Coster, he is sooo cute, and it gets me excited to have a boy!!

andrewjess said...

I love Brookeside! We need to go shopping for some clothes because I am in need too. Then we can take some pictures!

Anonymous said...

You do such a good job of catching pics of Coster in the air!! I wish my camera did that!!
His hat is super studly!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I won't bring any goldfish the next time we visit the gardens. I love how pretty it is. I still need to take Paul there.

Tad and Heather said...

Hi Katie! Your blog is so cute, just like your little Coster. We are excited for our little boy, although Tad says he won't believe it till he sees it. Coster is the happiest boy, and it looks like there are so many fun things to do out there! We added you to our blog list if that's okay. Take care!

Audrey said...

Hey Katie! I don't think I sent you guys an invite to our blog. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite. audrey.petersen@yahoo.com