Monday, May 25, 2009

Randoms

Feeding himself. Just being regular and then we said OK smile and this is what we get.......

CHEESE!
Coster was mad that I made him sit in this chair and then I said smile and......
Kind of a mad smile. He is getting good at smiling on que. Clay and I just bought this rocking chair. We have been looking for one for a long time but we got a super good deal on this one so we had to get it. It has been so nice to rock Coster in this instead of the banana chair. Any of you remember those? It is getting harder and harder to get out of since he is getting bigger. Clay still uses it though. He loves it.

1 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

I love his little Cheese smile. He is getting too big! Cute little guy!!