Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Have A Walker On Our Hands

Here is a video of Coster walking around the kitchen and family room. He likes to just walk around for no apparent reason. Just because he can. He is doing a great job. Yeah for Coster! Do you like his Mexico soccer outfit?

12 comments:

The Green's said...

I love it! He is doing a great job. Isn't funny how they just walk to walk. They don't go anywhere in particular, they just walk from one room to the next because they can. It is great. I love the cat food too. Hilarious!

Tyson and Emily said...

CUte!! I like it when he walks in the kitchen and you can hear him stomp/walk around. :) super cute!!

Lacey Harris said...

Ya Hoo Coster Man! Now, the fun really begins. Let us know if you're going to be out this way this Summer. We would love to see you guys.

mcintyreandco said...

Too cute! He is doing a GREAT job! It is SO nice when they can start walking and you don't have to carry them everywhere! He is such a cute little guy! Loved the outfit and glad to see that Turf is doing well! :)

Jakenaddie said...

So cute! You guys definitely should have lots of kids, since you make such freakin' cute ones!

Laurel said...

That is too cute. Has he stepped on Turf's tail yet?

Brent and Stacie said...

He is cruising right along! I can't believe how much has changed in just a couple months...he knows he's big now!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Yay! He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see his little walk in action! Playground here we come!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

That is super cute, I am anxious for Brennan to walk because I think it is so stinkin cute when they do. Although I must ask you to let me know the first time he pulls on that ivy next to those picture frames down, that just screamed fun time to me!! :)

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Oh my heck! A week ago, he was not doing that! Good job Coster. Now you can run away from Sydney if she starts bugging you. Keep it up!

P and C said...

Shut up-how cute is Coster?!?!? I love how he just walked back and forth just b/c he can, just like you said! What a doll!!!! I love his little soccer outfit too. :)

Popcorn House said...

WOW! I hadn't checked your blog in a week and look at all the new stuff!

He is so cute and I love watching him walking in his soccer outfit! I wish I could SEE him. I have a feeling my girls would eat him up.