Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coster's Crazy Shirt!

So my sister found this shirt for Coster in Cozumel Mexico when she went on vacation there. He has recentley discovered that the mouth on the monkey lifts up. So here is a cute picture of him and a video with him lifting the monkey's mouth up and down. If you listen closely he makes a sound each time he lifts it up. Like he's talking I guess.

5 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

What a silly little shirt! It looks like he loves it...hope it fits for awhile!

P and C said...

Oh little Coster-what a stinkin' cutie!!! I can't wait to see you all in July! :)

The Green's said...

I love it. It is so fun when they make new little discoveries.

Laurel said...

So funny. He is so cute.

Dabb Family said...

Ha Ha that is so dang cute! i love it! He is getting so BIG! can't wait to see you guys.