Cute little Coster laughing at dad!
Me and Coster out front of Jean Ann's house.
Clay and Coster outside.
So this last weekend we went down to Jean Ann's house because she was recieving an award at the University that she teaches at. I will have to post some actual pictures from the event when they get e-mailed to me, since I (once again) didn't have my camera with me. We went down on Friday and spent the night. Well Coster was up most of the night of course, and this is what he was doing the whole time that Clay and I were getting ready. Sleeping still! How does that work? We needed him to actually be awake and here he was sleeping still. Thats how it goes.

4 comments:
Glad you had a fun weekend! I'm ready to go away for a weekend home. Once we get moved out we need to go out for a girls night!!!
ha ha That picture of Coster getting into the fridge is hilarious!! I love the look on his face-he looks so grown up standing there! :) I hope all is well and that you had a Happy Mother's Day. We miss you guys!
He is just getting so big!! I love love love his cute tan shoes how cute are those! Miss you guys
I love that face! Coster you little Stinker....you and Daphnie need to get together and play soon! Hopefully we'll get to see ya soon!
Post a Comment