Well, Coster is definitley full of personality lately. He is walking now and in to things left and right. Just as I am cleaning up one thing he is in the next room ripping apart something else. Well this morning after he woke at 6 am. might I add, I heard him splashing around in the toilet and thought are you kidding me? No pictures of that :) So while I am cleaning things up in the bathroom this is what I hear and come to find.....
Turf's food everywhere. He opened the top and was playing with all of it. He apparantley thinks he is funny!
Shoving it under the door too. So after waking up early, cleaning up the stuff in the toilet, cleaning up cat food, I go and look in the bathroom and Turf has pooped on the rug! Oh Dear! What a morning. Coster is now taking his nap, and so is Turf thank goodness.
Clay giving Coster a ride in his bath towel after his bath.
Coster LOVES Ranch dressing. He wouldn't eat his chicken nuggets so I gave him some Ranch to dip them into, and I think he just tried to eat the Ranch as quickly as he could. What a mess! Even though he is starting to have more personality than ever, we are just having so much fun with it. He is such a silly boy, and we love him! I will have to get a video posted of him walking later on. Yeah!

6 comments:
Cute Cute!! :)
Silly Coster! I love the pictures...
Welcome to the world of toddlers!!!! Addy is the same way right now and I'm trying to keep up with my big belly. They are SO curious and are discovering everthing for the first time. You have a great attitude! Enjoy all the messes! :)
OH MY! I agree welcome to the wonderful world of toddlers. I love this stage, never a dull moment. They all go through it in a different way though.....so your next you won't be more prepared. Good times!
What a cutie. He has a smile that just melts you. I'm sorry you had a crazy morning. That just isn't a face you can get mad at.
Oh, what a cute little Coster! I wish we could see more of him. The ranch dressing issue sounds just like P-he'll put ranch on ANYTHING!!! ha ha how fun!
Post a Comment