Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthdays!

Me and Coster have the same birthday for those of you that don't know. Coster turned 2 and I turned 27! I am only three years away from 30. That is crazy.

Coster and Clay blowing out the candle.
This one I just had to post becasue Clay and I were laughing at Coster's face. He must REALLY be concentrating.
Grandma and Grandpa Dabb came out to visit for our birthdays.
Coster smiling about his transformers.
Smiling again...... they are getting better and better.
Coster standing by his presents from Mom and Dad. Can you tell what he is really into nowdays?
Coster playing with a present

Now this one is a keeper.... Look at that face. Who could ever resist?

1 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

His smiles seriously make me laugh so hard!!! They are so forced...hilarious! I hope you guys had a great birthday and fun time with your parents!