Monday, April 5, 2010

Here and There

Coster has been into watching movies lately and this weekend we were all working outside so he has his this crazy outfit on but anyway.... As he was walking by the TV I guess he really liked this show so he decided to stop and watch a while. This is how he was standing though. Too funny!

Also Coster has been starting to climb more ans more mostly thanks to Turf. Turf will get up on boxes or the table or higher places and then Coster thinks that he needs to be up there. So this is where he was the other day, up on top of my craft boxes. Don't worry it got more organized after this picture.

2 comments:

P and C said...

Oh my goodness, Coster is such a little ham!! I LOVE all his different faces and smiles he gives! I hope you both had a great B-day too-love you!!!

Maria said...

It is so weird to see what little boy things he is getting in to these days. Since I only have girls we are in to princesses and dressing up not cars and transformers. Coster looks like a lot of fun.