Coster and Easton waiting to go shopping
This is the best one we got with all three of them. But these 3 pics totally described our eventful lunch. It was packed during rush hour lunch, The boys were tired. C and E were wanting each others cars, C kept crawling up on the table, M put his whole hand right into the spaghetti and then smeared it all over himself. I asked Aimee " Why did we even order anything? Like we are actually going to be able to eat with all of this" The funniest thing though was on the way into the restaraunt I told Aimee "C hasn't ben eating very good so we'll see how he does" Then Aimee replied " Well E has actualy been eating pretty good lately" I think C ate 2 breadsticks and E took 1 bite of pizza. That just goes to show you that these boys are always trying to show us who is in charge. It was fun but a bit crazy at times. Just think soon enough we will be adding another boy to the clan. Oh Dear!




1 comments:
Those are some cute boys!!!
Post a Comment