

I made this little shirt for Coster when we told our family, but of course at the time we didn't know what we were having. So we went to the 20 week ultrasound today and we found out we are having a BOY! There is nothing better than brothers, so we are really excited about it.
7 comments:
First, Congratulations on being pregnant. Seconcd, congratulations on having another boy!!! That is really exciting. Brothers are fabulous and I think boys are awesome. That is really fun. Congrats again, really excited for you guys!! YIPPEEE!!!
Yay! I'm super excited for you guys. *
That is so exciting! How did I miss the memo you are having another baby!! How fun! Congrats again! :)
I got "The Call" yesterday! That is so exciting. The great thing is, when we are all together, it isn't hard finding someone to play with. Congratulations! I hope that everything else looked okay on your sweet baby.
That's SO exciting for Coster!! When Preston told me, I about died though!!! Another darling boy to add to the mix :) I'm SO excited for you guys!!!
That is so exciting! They will have so much fun together. Good luck with everything! Congrats!
Congrats! I had no idea you were even pregnant. We must be due in the same month! How cool is that? Maybe they will hook up one day :) hehe
Post a Comment