Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Stink!!!

So, Coster and I have been on our own for the past 3 weeks while Clay has been gone to training back east. Let me just tell you that this picture describes both me and Coster at this point. Coster got sick again..... here in Ut, and has been sick for the past couple of weeks. Finally today we got a prescription. Wahoo! You can all imagine me yelling like the picture because of a loss of sleep and an ornery child during the day. Trying to keep 104 temp down for the past week has been tough. Oh and the best part of it all is that Coster has learned to say "Stop it!" and sometimes even "Stop it Mom!" It may be funny for all of you new comers but I think I am over it. :) This little boy is on his way to being Mr. Independent.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Even harder when you are preggers right? I bet you are so tired. Hang in there, Clay will be back soon!!

The Green's said...

I'm so sorry Katie! I can't imagine. It is so hard when they are sick. He better stop getting sick everytime you come to Utah or you will stop coming! I hope your little guy starts to feel better soon.

Laurel said...

oh I'm so so sorry. I can't believe he is sick again. Good luck. Hang in there!

Brent and Stacie said...

I'm glad you're back in CO with Clay. I felt bad you had a tough time in UT again. Wish we were there to help.

Nicole said...

Oh, that's brutal!! So sorry to hear of that. Yet, I'm excited for Coster (and you) to have little boy #2. So, the blog book was SUPER easy - you don't really do much other than decide which/if any comments and posts you want to include. Shutterfly is easy, too - but time consuming to figure our your layouts and text - but SO worth it. *