Clay's brother and his family came down to visit since we live so close to each other now. Here is cousin Easton and Clay (who needs a haircut) and Coster.
2 years ago
Clay's brother and his family came down to visit since we live so close to each other now. Here is cousin Easton and Clay (who needs a haircut) and Coster.
Posted by Katie at 9:15 PM
5 comments:
he is so dang cute. i love that he has a baby...so does maddux!
I love the update!!! Looks like Coster is having a blast at your new house. I am glad that he has his little cousins to play with now. He looks so funny in the face mask, looks like he's ready to get into some trouble!!!
SOO glad you made it there safe and sound, especially after the snow storms in D.C. I LOVE your zebra shirt and belt-so cute! I hope all is well, you are finding friends, and that you are finding things to occupy your time! :) ha
Also, Clay looks SUPER young in the top pic with his long hair-I almost didn't recognize him! ha ha
So glad you made it. How did the move go? Looks like you've been super busy!
Post a Comment