Sunday, March 7, 2010

Elder Brian Dabb

We got the oppurtnity to go through the temple with Brian while we were home for Christmas. He went through the Ogden Temple which will now be getting a whole new look.

Coster playing with the cars instead of socializing. Just like his father... trying to avoid as many people as possible.
Dad and Kristy
Dad and Brian
Mom, Dad and Brian
Coster enjoying the food
Amanda, and Mandy
Another happy face from Coster
Brian and Grandma Elaine
Our family minus Clay who was packing up in Maryland still.
Waking up to say good bye to Brian before he left to the MTC
Me and Brian. Yes I am the oldest and he is the youngest yet the TALLEST!

1 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

I love your dad's mustache. you may have noticed that we like facial hair at our house. Now when I remember the story of you hunting bear, I can picture your dad there too.