Clay was watching Coster for a little bit and this is what I came in to find....

First of all, let me just say that Coster's smile is looking more and more painful for some reason. He is so funny. But like I said earlier this is what Coster was doing when I came in the room. Using his sticker book to decorate dad.

Running around with Dad's flag.
3 comments:
That is awesome!! My mom, Kim, Staley, and I took a road trip a few years back to Nauvoo and Independence. Talk about a long drive with a 4 year old. Staley began hating all of the church history movies that they show at every site. Decorating Grandma with stickers was his only entertainment. haha. Love it. *
I think his smile is hilarious! What a funny little boy! I guess that's what Clay gets for falling asleep while watching him.
I just LOVE it when Dad's watch the kiddos! All sorts of fun stuff happen! I still remember when the boys emptied an entire box of kleenex in the toilet! That is too funny! Congrats on the next little boy! I LOVE all my BOYS! :)
Post a Comment