Sunday, April 27, 2008

Already 1 month old

Me and Coster
This is Coster's little friend Macey. She loves "baby Coster" She loves to be by him and give him kisses!

I think that Coster's face is funny in this picture. He looks so scared!
Clay thinks that it is funny to "suck Coster's breathe out" as we say. Poor kid!
This is one of his newborn outfits that we think is so cute but unfortunately it is getting a little too small now.
Just hanging out in the rocking chair
This week was not too eventful. When we went to the doctor's on Monday and Coster weighed 11 lbs. 7 oz. already! What in the world is going on? I guess he did have a head start right from the beginning but c'mon. Like I said earlier he is starting to outgrow a lot of his newborn clothes and so we have pulled out the 0-3 month old stuff. Today at church he slept the whole time. What a difference compared to last Sunday. This was our last Sunday in the Grand Forks ND ward, because next week in stake conference. Clay and I have had mixed feelings about leaving. We are excited to move on with the job aspect of things but we are so sad to leave our friends and a great ward up here. We even didn't mind the winters too much. Now we can say that we have lived where it gets 50 below in the winter.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Clay, congratulations on finishing up law school. Coster is so cute. We hope we get to see you all soon. Good luck with the next step of life.

Michelle said...

Katie,
It is so crazy that you are a Mom! He is so cute, I am happy for you guys. The tan is form Mexico haha and maybe a little help for the tanning beds:) Tell Clay congarts on school.. man time seriously goes by so fast. When you coming back home for a vist??

Anonymous said...

We're going to miss you so much!! Congrats Clay on finishing school!

mcintyreandco said...

So cute! 1 month old already! Do you wonder where the time goes?!?! I know I do! I loved the pics! I'm sad for you guys to leave ND too...we still miss it. It was a great place to live. The winters are fun to talk about. :)
Jen.

Davis Family said...

Hi guys, remember us? We came across your website randomly through ND people connections, anyways, congrats on the new little one, he is darling. Good luck with everything in the future. Jared and Melissa

Pitcher Family said...

Isn't it funny how when we all moved to Grand Forks we were saying, It's only three years and then we can leave!! Then when the time comes, it's harder than we all thought it would be.
Coster is adorable! They sure grow fast, don't they!

Audrey said...

Katie, I don't know if you remember me. You and Maria were my visiting teachers. Congradulations on the baby! He is so cute! And congradulations on finishing up with school. That is a big step. Its nice to see that you guys are doing well. Keep in touch. Here is ourblog. http://lapetersenfamilie.blogspot.com
Audrey Petersen