Sunday, April 13, 2008

2 weeks old

For those of you wondering how Turf gets along with Coster well, He seems to be unintersted most of the time. This is about the only time that Turf has come near him.
Clay and Coster just hanging out together
Me and Coster trying to get a little burp out.
Clay was trying to come up with a way that we could keep Coster's head from falling from side to side so he made this crazy little hat out of a blanket. Coster didn't seem to mind.
He even fell asleep right away.



This is the second week that we have had Coster with us now and it has been fun to see his crazy little faces and hear his little noises that he makes. He was born such a big boy but already he has packed on the pounds. At his 2 week check-up he weighed 10 lbs. already and has grown 1/2 an inch. He is a big healthy boy. What more could you ask for.

4 comments:

Valarie said...

Katie, I saw your link on the Pitchers' blog...haven't seen you yet to tell you congratulations! He looks so sweet. Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I too am guilty of spying on you through other blogs!! How you holdin' up?? My favorite pic is of Coster's face, he is going to be your "little" football man! You just wanna squish those cheekys!

Pitcher Family said...

He looks so sweet! They grow so fast! Is he sleeping pretty well? You guys look great, not sleep deprived and crazy looking!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

OK, I also am guilty of just finding you, but I haven't stalked you--so that is good for me. :) CONGRATS on your little man. I am very happy for you. Boys are so wonderful! Hopefully we will see you at church before we leave.
Coster is so adorable!! I hope you are feeling well, you look great!!