Sunday, May 4, 2008

5 weeks old

OK how many of you moms have your husband take the baby for a little bit while you are trying to get something done? Well it seems that whenever I have Clay watch Coster this is what they end up doing. Even Turf is sleeping with them.
Coster loves his little thumb. Hopefully it doesn't become a habit.
These are the boys at our church get together. They are all graduating on Staurday.
Me, Coster, Maria and Macey Quackenbush

Turf was keeping a close eye on Coster while he was playing.
He looks so small in this picture, but he's not!
I love this picture because this is how Coster has to sleep it seems. Whenever we put him down he has to have his little arm up and out of the covers.
His first (and last) Fighting Soiux baseball game. His hat is just a little too big but he will grow into it.
Coster is finally sleeping in his little cradle that my dad made.
Well, for this week Clay has officially finished school. Yeah! All of his finals are done and we are working on packing up the house now. As noted earlier Coster is finally sleeping in his cradle here and there, he is staying awake more now during the days and sleeping a little better each night. He is still up about every 2 hours though. He is so much fun to have around. he makes us laugh already with the things that he does. Clay's parents are coming in on Tuesday for graduation and my mom, grandma and aunt are coming in on thursday night. We are excited to see them again. Only 6 more days until we leave here and head for our new adventure somewhere else.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations Clay. Coster is so adorable in his Sioux hat. Go Sioux!!! Good luck at graduation and moving. Katie you look cute as ever. Good luck with Coster's sleep schedule.

Gage and Missy!! said...

Katie, Coster is getting so big, you will have to bring him in to the office when you come home!

Pitcher Family said...

You all look great! Congrats on making it through school. Good luck with the Bar and moving. Braden sucked his thumb, you might remember seeing that, and he was the best sleeping baby ever. Jacob will sleep in his bed for naps, but at night time will only sleep cuddled up to me. Sounds cute, but it's not
!

mcintyreandco said...

I hate to tell you that if he's already found his thumb...it's staying!!!! My boy's were the same way! I LOVED the picture! Congratulations on being done with school! What a cutie!!!!

Pitcher Family said...

I know this is a busy time, if you need to stop off in Bismarck on the way to UT, we'd love to see you!
Hey! I tagged you on my blog, check it out for more info!

Michelle said...

I tagged you, look at my blog and copy and paste it to yours. Coster is so so cute I cant wait to see him in person some day Good luck moving:)