Monday, April 21, 2008

Coster - Week 3

Coster found his thumb to keep him content....at least for a little while.....
Just laying around the apartment.
Almost flipping the bird.......note the finger (Clay wrote this one)
Strrrrrrretching Out! He loves to stretch around on his blanket after a good meal.
Those are 10 lb. baby legs for you right there.....


This week Coster has had a clogged tear duct and we've been trying to get it cleared through a little massage. He also went to church for the first time today and Clay dressed him in his new little outfit and it was on backward with the snaps on the front......he's new at this. At church, he slept the first hour then had an episode where he filled his diaper which overflowed onto his outfit and entire back. He also spit up all over his car seat which he never did before. What an event. Then when Clay was napping today, Coster nearly shot him in the head with his pee when I was changing him....What a day, but we're enjoying it all very much.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I love the poo up to the arm pits. It is so much fun. Nick still doesn't dress Sydney very well, so I don't know if they ever get the hang of it. He is so adorable.

Chelsey said...

Hey Katie, How are you? This is Chelsey Crowther, I found your blog through Missy's. I hope you don't mind! Cute Little guy, It is such an awesome Blessing being a new mom! I hope all is going well with you and with your new little family.
nateandchelsey.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice Coster's outfit on backwards, I would have made fun of Clay. Just kidding. At least he's dressed, right?? Love the legs picture!

Pitcher Family said...

I love the thumb sucking!! It seems like somedays they just leak from every possible place! He's a real cutie!

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

He is getting so chubby, what a cutie!! I still have to lay out clothes for Easton for Clint to dress him, we can blame that all on Cathy :)!! He is so cute and I can't wait to finally meet him!