Monday, April 7, 2008

More Pictures of Coster During His First Week






5 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

He's adorable!! We love blogs and will add you to our links to check on you often. Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

Katie!!! Your baby is so so cute!! I am so happy for you! and i am happy you joined the blogger world i will add you to my friends:)

Gage and Missy!! said...

Katie & Clay, Coster is so adorable. Congratulations on the new baby! I am glad he is here safe and sound! Hope all is well in ND!

Lacey Harris said...

Hey Cook's!

Congratulations. He is adorable. We hope all is going well. love the Harris's

Laurel said...

Katie: He is so adorable. We miss you guys and hope all is going well. We are in Texas and so far we like it. Good luck with the last month of school Clay. I can't believe it's been three years. Time flies!!!