Monday, July 5, 2010

Yard Updates!

Don't mind Coster's outfit.... all I can say is Clay :) Anyway, this is one of Coster's favorite spots to stand out fron of the house. He will say " I want to go by the tree" Yep this bush is "the tree" Just his size though.

Clay purchased some trees for the backyard. They all came in a big red mailing bag and this is what they looked like..... sticks! I told Clay that his online ordering days are over. Coster will ask he if can go and see the sticks even. They are getting leaves on them now though and they are supposed to grow pretty quick so we will see.
Coster and Clay playing in the backyard! The grass came in pretty quick and rather nicely :)
Clay rented a bobcat to move some dirt around in the backyard and make a few mounds for future backyard improvements. Don't worry folks he ALMOST only tipped over once! Pretty good for never have driven anything like this before right?
Clay zipping around in the backyard.

0 comments: