Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th Of July Fun!

Clay and Coster doing sparklers. This was Coster's forst time doing them. How exciting!

Look at him go..... Such concentration.
Coster couldn't throw the pops hard enough so he would just step on them instead.
Sparklers with uncle Preston.
The three of us on the fourth of July! Coster being a goof! (33 weeks pregnant)
This 4th of July we got to spend it with family. Wahoo! Preston and Carli flew in and Clint, Aimee and their two boys came down to our house. We love being close enough to family that we can celebrate with them here and there. What fun!

5 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

You finally posted!!! Looks like you guys had a great 4th. The yard looks awesome. I'm sure you're just enjoying it thoroughly! I can't wait for that moment! I'm glad you're able to do things with family now. It looks like the boys have a blast together!

Erica said...

Jealous that you can do sparklers and fireworks! You know how it is back here. You look great. Hang in there!

P and C said...

SO fun to come and visit and hang out with you guys!! Can't wait to meet your new little guy!! :)

Nicole said...

Katie, I'm getting excited for numero dos to be here!! Isn't the Fourth of July such a wonderful holiday. Every year it just gets better and better. I absolutely love it. Oh, and I don't blame Clay for not wanting to MOVE a piano, but hopefully you won't be moving anytime soon, so I think you deserve one. :) *

Laurel said...

Looks like you guys have been so busy. You look great and I can't believe that you're almost done. It seems like everyone else's pregnancies fly by. I'm sure you don't feel that way. Coster is so so cute, can't wait to see who the next little one looks like.