Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Visit From The Dabb's

My family came out to visit us since Kristy will be leaving on her mission on the 28th of July to Sweden. I am too far along to make it back for her talk and all of that good stuff so it was great that they could make it out here to spend some time with us. My family worked the whole time that they were here. Can you believe that? My dad took on the project of framing most of the basement. He is trying to get his bedroom done downstairs I think :) He also built Coster his very own playhouse under the staircase. It is a two level luxury hotel for the little guy. He has been loving it. These are really the only pictures I got while they were here because I have been slacking all together in the picture department. I will have to wait till I get some e-mailed to me from their cameras. Family is the best! Clay was at work, but here are all the rest of us after a long weekends work.

Here is the side view of the playhouse.
Coster and Grandpa Dabb looking out the window to Grandma from the second level.
Coster going in....
And coming out..... My dad made the doors just big enough for Clay and I to fit in there so we can get Coster out if we need to. :)
Well, this is a horrible picture with how dark it is but here are the 3 bedrooms, Bathroom, and closets that my dad got framed up in just 2 days. With help from the rest of the family of course.
Coster was so sad when everyone left him. He really wanted them to stay and play a lot longer. He kept saying that he wanted to ride in Grandpa's car. (they drove here) Even though we won't get to see Kristy again for another 1 1/2 we will be excited to see everyone else when the new little one gets here. Coster especially can't wait. :)

3 comments:

P and C said...

How fun that your dad is so handy and made Coster a little playhouse!! He and Cutler will love that when they get bigger!! Glad you got your basement framed in too, best of luck the next few weeks until baby Cutler arrives!! :)

Nicole said...

What a fun playhouse! Your boys will love it. Good work, Howard. I love having the entire fam together. Can't believe Kristy leaves so soon...*

Brent and Stacie said...

Your dad is so talented! The playhouse is so fun, and he will have a grand time playing in it! Can't wait for Daphnie to play with him in it:) someday....