Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun With Fish!!!

Look at that handsome little guy! Coster has been loving fish lately. Especially goldfish. We go to Peto often as an outing and he only will look at the goldfish. Well I decided that I would let him go and buy some when we were in Utah because my parents have a pond to put them in. I don't want to be stuck cleaning a fish tank once a week. Anyway, you can tell that he was soooo excited about this.

Coster laughing about his new fish friends. Love it!
Coster so excited just waiting for Clay to get the fish into a bowl.
Dumping the fish in....

Me and Coster looking at the fish. What a fun time for Coster. The fish are now swimming around in the pond.... Hopefully! :)

2 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

Oh my gosh! I love little Coster's smile lately. He's such a crack-up! You can tell he loves those fish!!!

The Green's said...

I love the smiles! So funny. It looks like you had fun at Bear Lake. How fun to have the whole family together!