While we were in UT my little brother got to go through the Ogden Temple to recieve his endownment. Clay and I were glad that we got to go with him. Coster was probablly more excited that Mom and Dad were gone because he got to go with Amanda and Kristy to the Treehouse Museum. There is soo much fun stuff for the kids to do there and it looks like Amanda and Kristy had a great time too. They took these pictures for me. Coster and Amanda
I'm glad that my sisters were able to watch Coster for a bit so Clay and I could go and be with Brian. It's nice to know that your kids are in good hands with aunts right?

1 comments:
How fun! Daph and I went to the Treehouse museum also. Amanda and Kristy look like they had the most fun of all!
Post a Comment