Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Dabb Side

The tradition on the Dabb side (my side) Is that we always go over to my Grandma and Grandpa Dabb's house for Clam Chowder, which is always home made by Grandma. Then we come home to my parents house and open our gifts from each other that night. Since Coster was asleep he obviously didn't open his until the next morning. I can't believe that I didn't get any pictures of the siblings or my parents opening gifts. I must have been too tired. Clay and I were quite proud of our GREAT gift that we got my dad this year. He is SOOOOO hard to buy for. We won the prize for the most vreative gift. Yahoo! Finally something he didn't already have. Coster with NERD glasses on

just pondering I guess
One of his favorite gifts... a sucker. Oh the simple things.
Here he is playing with one of the original Little People houses. I played with this when I was little over at my Grandma Dabbs. She still had all the peices and everything. Coster just loved it. Do any of you remember these?
These are pics from the Rackham side (my moms side) Christmas Party. We alwasy get together with them too during the holidays. We usually just get together and play games, talk and eat. This year each family was in charge of their own game, like a carnival.
Me, Coster and my Grandpa Jerry. (By the way I am NOT preganant in this picture. It just looks like it. SICK) Oh well, gotta post the ones our grandparents :)
Me with all of the OLDER cousins
Coster and my cousin Kennady. They are about 1 year apart. what fun
Coster trying to toss the coins on the pop can. If he stoof up it might help :)
Me and Coster cheesing it.
Clay, Coster and Grandma Dabb going fishing
Icing the cookies.

0 comments: