Wednesday, January 13, 2010

About Time....

So I finally got up the nerve to try and catch up from the last month. There are a lot of new posts so hopefully you have time to check them out. Hope things are going well for all of you.

3 comments:

Maria said...

WOW! That was a lot of pictures!! I enjoyed them all. Coster is sure a handsome little guy. You know, Sophie isn't too far behind him OR if he likes older women... Macey isn't too far ahead of him. We could be in-laws someday and you guys could come over for dinner every Friday just like old times.

P and C said...

I'm glad you had a great time here in Utah and a great time in Colorado! I'm super excited for you guys and your new adventure with a new home! Best of luck in the next couple weeks! Love you all!!

Nicole said...

Loved the update... Yay for your OWE HOME! It's super nice and super close (compared to everywhere else you guys have lived! *