So my cute sister-in-law lead me to these cute projects. I just happened to be going to Pennsylvania with some friends to go to Hobby Lobby. Perfect, I could find some cute fabric! There aren't any closer than that. :( Anyway I have also been working on a couple of other things but they are Christmas gifts so I am not going to post them now maybe later. I know this blog is supposed to be ALL about Coster but I was so excited to share these cute ideas with you. Hope you enjoy!
2 years ago


5 comments:
I LOVE those! You are so talented. They look awesome!
Good job! They turned out so cute...now I just need you to teach me!!
That fabric is so cute! I am very impressed!
Katie they are just too cute...can't wait to have you here so we can do projects together!!
When you come, you'll have to check out my Aunt's fabric store! She's got some of the most DARLING fabric to choose from! My mom made one of those car seat covers for my sister-they are so fun! Good job on all the projects!!
Post a Comment