Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Festival Of Lights At The DC Temple

We finally went over to the lights at the temple this year. Last year we never ever made it over there. They have a lot of pretty colors and the temple is just as bright as ever. It was so pretty! Here are just a couple of pics from it. Coster had a great time looking at all the lights. He was running around going "oh" "oh" "oh" It was fun for him to see.


5 comments:

The Green's said...

Those pictures are so pretty! And I love the doll. He is so cute playing with it. I love it!

Jeff and Susan said...

That is so Gorgeous!

P and C said...

Oh my goodness, you have so many FUN posts for me to comment on!! First of all, I LOVE the pic of the temple and the lights-it's SO gorgeous!! Second, how precious and darling is Coster with his baby doll-what a cutie!! I think it's so sweet that he is so good with it and wants to take care of it. He'll be prepared when you guys have another baby-how fun! Third, how cute is Coster in his boots? He's such a little doll, can't wait to see him!!

Brent and Stacie said...

The temple looks so pretty! You can tell Coster just loved being there!!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Awesome pictures of the lights. I love Coster's boots and his baby. He is such a cutie! Do you think Coster and Maggie could be set up when they get older? Cute pictures!