Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Coster's Baby

So Clay and I decided that since we aren't going to be here for Christmas that we would let Coster open up some of his gifts early. I know December 6th is REALLY early, but whatever. One of his gifts was a little baby doll. Clay doesn't really know how he feels about this though. Coster LOVES babies and so I got him one. He is so cute with it. Here he is playing with it when he unwrapped it. Coster and Jean Ann

Giving her a bottle (concentrating)
Oh my gosh! Don't you just love this picture? It is so cute. This is why it is OK for Boys to have baby dolls.... because one day they will be holding their own little baby just like this.
Giving her the pacifier.
So the Elders came over for dinner that night and Coster was playing with his baby. They were kind of thinking that it was funny for a little boy to have a doll. Then I explained the whole father thing and Clay just sat quietly but wanting to agree with the Elders so badly. All of a sudden Clay said "Coster show the Elders how you can DDT your baby" DDT for those of you who don't know is a wrestling move. The Elders got a kick out of that so of course Clay kept going with it. Now Coster knows how to DDT his baby. Oh Great!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Good old Clay. That sounds about right. BTW Coster looks super duper cute with his little baby.

Dabb Family said...

Katie,
those pictures with him and baby are SO DANG CUTE! i wish you guys were back home RIGHT NOW! i love how he is sitting there so focused on his baby. cute.

Brent and Stacie said...

Sounds like Clay! That is too funny! I think that is so precious of him with the baby. You are right he LOVES the baby!