Some of you may have already seen these but I figured I better put them on the blog too. These are some of the pictures that we took for our Christmas cards this year. Coster has just LOVED having his matching penguin. He carries it around with him everywhere. Even if it is to just go for a ride to pick up Clay. It is getting harder and harder to take pictures of Coster because he doesn't sit still very long. It may look like we got some cute ones, but you are not seeing the other 50 that he is running away in. Oh well what can you do? Hope you enjoy!
2 years ago













7 comments:
Coster is such a doll!! I love that he has a matching penguin-too cute!!!
Ohh my goodness Katie! These are beautiful! I LOVE the picture of you and Coster that is your facebook profile pic! So much fun!
I love these!!!
Super Cute Katie! I love your pink coat. It is so cute!
Cute pics Katie! The matching penguin is darling.
So so cute. Love the pics. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Katie love these pictures!!! Coster looks like quite the handful....what a cutie. My boys would LOVE him. They are handfuls too LOL!
Post a Comment