Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Butterfly Garden

There is the really neat LIVE Butterfly exhibit here in town, so we decided to go over to it the other day. It was so neat. As soon as you walk in the greenhouse area you are just swarmed by all these butterflys. Coster was in heaven. Here he is standing by one on the plant.

Watching them eat the fruit on the plate
There was this really cool blue one that was my favorite that kept flying around Coster. The picture is not the best but oh well.
You weren't supposed to touch any of the butterfly's but Coster just couldn't resist I guess. Hey he is a little boy what do you expect?
Heading home to go on the swings. Such a happy boy!

2 comments:

The Green's said...

That looks like a lot of fun. It would be so interesting to see all different kinds of butterflies. I love the blue one too. I have never seen a butterfly that color before.

Brent and Stacie said...

Yay... that would be fun to go to the butterfly exhibit while we are there. I bet both the kids would love that!