Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swinging the Summer Away

We have this park right by our apartment so most of the time there is no escaping without going on the swimgs. Coster just loves them so we go pretty often.

Doing Ok with going high, then....
Not so much!

All I can say is, it had been a long day with the butterfly's, swinging, and going to the stores. He was ready for bed. Poor little Coster boy!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute. I love the picture when you can tell that the swing took his stomach. He is so cute and I can't believe how big he is. It looks beautiful where you live.

The Green's said...

Swings are the best. They are such great entertainers. How fun to have them so close!

P and C said...

What a little busy body! Coster is growing up SO fast! I'm super excited to see him in a month or so, I hope he remembers me and P! I'm sorry Clay didn't tell you I started a new blog, I just e-mailed the address I had gotten from you the last time I went private. I'm glad you know now-it's good to be back in the blogging world!!

Brent and Stacie said...

Funny, funny! I love his little expressions...so priceless.

Tyson and Emily said...

He's so big!! man! Cute cute pictures!! p.s. little off topic, but have you heard from Kristy? when is she supposed to be home?

Valarie said...

Love his cute little crocs! I always wanted to hang up a swing in our basement so the kids could swing all year...