Friday, February 6, 2009

Growing and Growing....

This is just a cute picture of Coster. I sat him down on the table while I took my jacket off and he just grabbed the sign and started playing with the flowers. Good thing I had my camera right by me.

We went to the doctor that day and Coster weighs 21 lbs (70%) and is 30 in. (90%) He is growing up to be such a big boy. Maybe he will be tall just like Uncle Brian :)

This is not the best picture but.... Can you see his top two teeth that are coming in? He has handled teething pretty well so far. It doesn't seem to bother him at all and then all of sudden you look in his mouth and there are the teeth. 4 teeth now in total!

This video is of Coster waving. He has been waving "hi" and "bye" like crazy lately. Usually I can say "where is dad?" and he waves. I think he knows that Clay is at work. I also like at the end of the video he does the other thing that he has been doing lately.... making his own noises and then laughing at himself.

5 comments:

Dabb Family said...

this is cute!

The Green's said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost one already.

Lacey Harris said...

HE'S BIGGER THAN ROSIE! HAHAHA...

Brent and Stacie said...

He is so cute and getting so big!

Laurel said...

He is so cute. So lucky that teething doesn't bother him that much. Such a blessing. He weighs as much as Sydney. How funny.