Look close in this picture and you will see that Coster is crying.... He would stand there and cry and then put his head down on his hands ....

Then he would look up at us and cry like this. He was so sad when we got home from church for some reason. Me and Clay thought it was so cute so we just had to get some pictures. Poor Coster!

Then mommy came and consoled him and he was fine. He is such a momma's boy!

Anyway, this is his new outfit that he wore to church today that he got from my uncle and aunt for Christmas. It fits him so cute and so perfectly.

He also likes to have us walk him over to the TV so that he can pull stuff off. I just can't wait till he's walking it will be a mess everywhere!
7 comments:
Don't worry i did it Katie (this is amanda) and i figured it all out by myself! good huh? It really isn't that hard, just takes a little time uploading the pictures. Anyways, those pictures of COSTER are so dang cute! i love how he's folding his arms crying...and the video is so cute. WE LOVE IT! Hope you guys have a great week. Tell clay not to get into any anit abortion walks this week. jk. Luv you.
It really will be so messy. He is so cute.
ah!! that's so cute! I love it how you took pictures while he was so sad too...haha. he's darling! I used blog2print. it was okay. some of the things were really dumb and i wished i could have changed it. What's the site you use for it?? do you like it??
Oh my goodness Katie, that is SO SO cute!! I love the look on his little sad face! How funny, I think I would have just laughed too! What a darling little guy! He looks super cute and grown up in his little church outfit, how fun!
Hey Katie,
What a cute boy you have. Every time I mention to Chad about updates from your blog he says "I hope Amelia and Coster date". It's so funny. Yes, you're house will look like a tornado when he starts walking, but it's all well and good. Let us know the next time you guys come to Utah, we'll come see you.
Um...i think my mom called them and they said that they weren't doing it anymore, but he'd ask his wife and see if she wanted to do it. So then we felt bad and didn't want to 'intrude' sorta thing so we found another one. they seem really cool and he's a cousin to one of the girls i work with. It's not cheap, but it is the cheapest i found. Thanks for the update!! i'll have to go look at it!!
or maybe it was you that said that about the people you had us call....i really don't remember what my mom said. haha. i just know she didn't want them to feel like they had to do it.
Post a Comment