Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Boy!

Coster has been so good at napping that he always wakes up so refreshed and happy. We usually fight over who gets to go in and get him. This is a picture of him when Clay went in and got him.

Some fun Valentine stuff from Grandma and Grandpa Dabb. He really liked the cards, but I think those were for me :)

Cute little boy!

We combed Coster's hair like a crazy comb over the other night but this picture doesn't do it any justice. His hair is getting kind of long.

Coster is just like his mom... he just loves Ranch dressing. He is getting good at dipping don't you think?

5 comments:

Missy said...

Hey Katie this is Melissa Greer Cottle how are you? YOur little boy is so cute he as such cute smiles. You playing any volleyball? Hope your doing well you can check out our blog as well missycottlefamily.blogspot.com I'm going to add you to my list if thats cool.

Laurel said...

He is so cute. Yes he is a good dipper. Looks like Turf wants to join in. How lucky you are to have a good sleeper. We're still losing that battle.

Laurel said...

He is so cute. Yes he is a good dipper. Looks like Turf wants to join in. How lucky you are to have a good sleeper. We're still losing that battle.

C and C Young said...

Oh my goodness---what a cutie!!! He looks like he keeps you on your toes...which is what babies are for. My medical problems are so lame. I had to have 3 lbs of my colon removed because it strangulated itself and then I had to have a bowel resectioning and a bunch of other crazy things done. Basically, I have a huge scar down my front that hinders me from ever wearing a two piece bathing suit again! Oh yeah and I am immuno-compromised so I catch EVERYTHING. Right now I have pink eye...so lame and scratchy. Sorry for the long comment!

Brent and Stacie said...

These pictures are so cute! Don't you love when you come in and they are so happy to see you! I think that is one of my favorite things.