Friday, February 20, 2009

Die Hard for Super Why!

What is it with this show? He sits there nearly asleep but still just loves it.






He wouldn't even look at me for 2 seconds. I think we have a problem on our hands. At least it is only 1 show. Sometimes it is nice to have that 1/2 hour break though too.



3 comments:

Seantay said...

O heck I love all of these pictures! Katie this last picture on this post, where he is in his green chair, Coster looks like you in your baby pictures so much. Weird. Well he still looks like a boy... you know what i mean. I can't believe how big he is getting. Have a good day. Give him a hug and a kiss from me!

Seantay said...

that last comment is not from Seantay... It is from kristy.... your sister. Don't get creeped out I am just on another computer. Sorry for the confusion.

Pitcher Family said...

I say take the half hour and enjoy it! A little pbs wont hurt anyone!