Coster has really started to like bubbles lately. No matter where they are. In the bathtub....

....... or while helping me wash the pans in the kitchen sink. He is so funny. We like to help him get started with them and then before we know it they are all over the place.
Coster also likes to help me (watch me) put the silverware away from the dishwasher because he knows that he will get to hold the basket after I am done. What a simple kid to entertain. Thank goodness!
This is a cute little jacket that my sister Amanda bought for him at Christmas time. It fits great! He is just getting so big. I know, I know I keep saying that every post that I make, but he is! He is starting to yell "da" and put his hand toward things that he wants. He can wave bye,bye, and he is just a constant talker. He is liking to have us walk him around the house too. We just love our little Coster Boy!

5 comments:
Katie he is too cute. It's so fun to start seeing their little personalities come out. What a fun little baby...we miss you guys so much!
Coster is so dang adorable! I hope we get to see him and you guys soon! He is getting so big and so grown up, it's fun to see his personality and spunk!!! I hope all is well, take care!
He is so cute. It's so fun when they like to most simple things and are totally entertained by them. Sydney is into playing with dried beans in a tupperware. Who would have thought. And, I'm showing big time. I am so big with this one already. It knows where to go. My belly button is already poking out. Oh well. I'll be a whale.
I love all the pics you take such a good job but i guess it's are to go wrong when your subject is so dang cute.
I love all the pics you take such a good job but i guess it's are to go wrong when your subject is so dang cute.
Post a Comment