So dinner for Coster was a mess the other night. First of all he was mad that I was going to make him sit in his chair for dinner, so I decided that I would just let him sit on the counter. He was doing good for a while but then before I knew it he had grabbed the little bowl of food right out of my hands and spilled it everywhere. It took about 2 seconds for his hands to be in it and so I just figured oh well! I started feeding him from the other container and then he got a hold of that too. He is starting to really want to play with his food more than eat it so I guess I will have to be prepared.
2 years ago





6 comments:
It's about time you updated!!...haha just kidding! you're mom was in the bank when you called to tell her to post somthing. Yeah....i'm excited to go to cabo...kinda scared, but it'll be fun, and i'm planning and ONLY seeing the sights. ha ha. so got any ideas for a center piece or decorations?? the reception is going to be in my backyard and i'm thinking the colors are going to be pink and orange...maybe green and yellow too...or they'll be the accent colors... haha
Katie! He is so cute. I love how cute and rolley he is. I wish I could see you guys!!!
Suzanne
He is so cute. What a mess. He has got the cutest round face ever and his eyes are so cute.
What a mess! I worry about that every time I feed Landen. But, what can you do, messes on a baby are cute.
Oh how cute Katie, it seems like Coster is growing up SO fast! He'll be 1 this year and I can hardly believe it!! He looks SO cute in the picture of him watching t.v.-I LOVE IT!!!! I miss you guys and I hope we get to see you soon! Take care.
What a classic baby moment! He looks so pleased with himself...cute!
Post a Comment