Sunday, April 19, 2009

Springtime At The Washington DC Temple

Coster isn't looking (like most of his pictures this time) but I loved the bright flowers and the flag in the background.

Coster in front of some of the temple doors.
Just hanging out on the bench
Showing off his teeth
This picture is funny! Clay was throwing him up in the air and I got this picture. It looks like he is super imposed or something. He is even smiling and looking at the camera. Very rare for him this day!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Dang Clay!! That was a supersonic throw... i hope you caught him!!

The Green's said...

Great picture Katie! I love the pictures of him with the flowers.

mcintyreandco said...

That last picture is AWESOME!!!! He posed and did everything perfect! What a cute little guy! And I love the vest...Children's Place!!!! I LOVE that store for boy's clothes! What great pics!

P and C said...

What fun pics Katie! I love Coster in his little vest, he is too cute! The one of him flying totally looks super-imposed-how funny! I love all the flowers too, it's so pretty there!

Laurel said...

That is so funny. I can't believe you captured that just right. The temple looks beautiful. I've only seen in once and it was a long time ago. I love spring.

Brent and Stacie said...

Brent and I are laughing pretty hard and super Coster!! How funny...looks like he loved it!

Michelle said...

Wow you have posted alot since I have looked at your blog last! Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun when Amanda came. The flowers are so pretty, I am so glad it is getting warmer! That pic of Coster is super funny!