Coster has this magnet thing on the fridge that sings and he loves to push it so he can dance to the music. We love watching him dance. He is in his pj's because it was before bed, just so you know :)
Sure it was!!! We all know...about you leaving Coster in his jammies all day! I am just kidding that would be me...kidding again!! He is getting so big and fun! I love to see his little round face...he is too cute!!
So cute! There have been many days where I've looked at the clock and realized that it was 3 and we were still in our jammies- at that point there is no reason to change! I also loved your temple pictures of Coster!
Clay and I got set up on a blind date from both of our bosses at work. 1 year later we got married, and now it has already been 6 years. Time flies!
Coster Boy
Coster is 3 yrs. old now. Where has the time gone? He likes to watch Movies, play outside, throw rocks, go for walks, read books, and play with Dad and Turf. He is so full of personality and we just love our little Coster Boy!
Cutler
Our little Cutler is 9 months and he is a busy body. He loves to crawl everywhere and walk around anything he can hold onto. He loves to eat, play with Coster, and keep Me and Clay busy. We are so happy to have this little bundle of energy in our family.
We are now living in Southern Colorado. We have lived in Utah, North Dakota, Virginia, Maryland and now Colorado. Clay is working as an attorney for the Federal Bureau of Prisons. I get to stay at home with our little guy and I am enjoying our new home.
7 comments:
Sure it was!!! We all know...about you leaving Coster in his jammies all day! I am just kidding that would be me...kidding again!! He is getting so big and fun! I love to see his little round face...he is too cute!!
oh, he is so dang cute! can you send him home to come play with us for a week. ha ha. WAY CUTE!
Oh my gosh!! What a doll baby! I could watch this over and over again......creepy, I know:)
C'mon Katie, we all know what a lazy momma you are & never dress your child.
He's even happy at bedtime??? I love the dance moves.
So cute! There have been many days where I've looked at the clock and realized that it was 3 and we were still in our jammies- at that point there is no reason to change! I also loved your temple pictures of Coster!
He is a great dancer! I love it!
Post a Comment