This was Coster's 1st birthday cake! He kept wanting to touch the candle while it was lit. Good thing that he was confined in his Bumbo.
Now the FUN begins! He started be taking the candle off....
Then the top layer...
Before you knew it, it was all gone.Coster did such a good job playing with his cake. He knew right what to do. We can't believe that he has already turned one. It seems like just yesterday that we had him in Grand Forks ND. He has been such a happy boy and such a joy to have in our home. We love him sooooo much!
Here are a few things about Coster:
1. He has lived in 4 different homes before he turned one.
2. He loves to mimmick Clay.
3. He loves to be outside.
4. His favorite toys are random things around the house like tupperware, wooden spoons etc.
5. He likes to play with Turf.
6. He loves his new forward facing car seat.
7. He likes to sing in church during the sacrament songs. More like yelling. But he always stops when the music does so we figure he is singing.
8.He likes to make us laugh. If we laugh he will do it over and over again.
9. He likes to eat all kinds of things... avacados, broccoli, cheese, turkey, cheetos, any BIG food.
10. He loves his family so much and is always happy to see them. He misses everyone that isn't here with us. That means pretty much everyone. :)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Coster. I can't believe you have a one year old. He is so cute.
Happy birthday!!!! how exciting! All the pictures are so cute-
Yeah...Coster is "1". I can't believe it...time flew by. He did such a great job with his cake...it was so cute! I hope you both had a great birthday!
My goodness how time flies! I can't believe that Coster is 1. I can't wait to give Landen a whole cake to himself. I'm interested to see what he is going to do. Coster looks like he had a lot of fun. I'm sure you were really glad to have your mom there too.
Post a Comment