Saturday, August 16, 2008

Newport Beach

Well it's sideways but.... this is Coster just having a good old time in his stroller while waiting for everyone to arrive.
Me and Coster at the resort.
All of us at Newport Beach.
This is what Coster did pretty much the whole time that we were there. We thought that we would just document it. Form now on at home he has the ocean sounds at night when he is sleeping since it worked so good while we were there.
Cute little Cash and Coster. Cash just loves helping with Coster and he loves to hold him. What a good little cousin.

1 comments:

Jakenaddie said...

You have one cute kid, I just want to squeeze his cheeks! I am assuming he is all better and out of the hospital? I can't believe all that the little guy went through! Have you guys moved to the East coast yet??