Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It Might Be A While

Well,
We are leaving tomorrow for back east. Clay has been driving across the country by himself to make it there before the movers got there. He drove about 34 hours in 2 days! Not to mention he had our crazy cat meowing the whole way there. Poor Turf! They made it there last night and they are just getting a few things set up like the bed so they can rest before we come on Thursday. We have had such a great time here in Utah this summer with a lot of fun adventures. We have been so thankful that we have been able to be by our family members. They have been so helpful. We do have some family back east too. I have an aunt and a cousin that will be fairly close so we are looking forward to being near them. We have a lot of new adventures ahead of us and we are looking forward to them. We are excited to see what our new ward will be like and to be so close to the D.C. area. So if any of you are ever headed out that way let us know. We would love to see a familiar face! So until we get the Internet hooked up where we will be at I will have to do without blogging :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, I'm excited to hear about your new home/neighborhood/ward/friends/whatever you want to tell us!

Maria said...

Good Luck you guys! I'm sure everything will go smoothly. I will look forward to your first blog post...whenever that may be. Talk to you soon!

Tyson and Emily said...

we're going to miss you guys here. Have fun Though! i bet you'll love!

Laurel said...

Good luck. i hope everything goes well. Moving from family is hard, but the ward will be so great i'm sure.

Valarie said...

Good luck with everything, I hope it goes well. That's a lot of moving in one year! Mind if I add your blog to our blog list? You're missed in GF.

mcintyreandco said...

Good luck to you guys!!!! I loved all the pictures you have posted and it sounds like you guys have been having a great time. Coster has gotten grown up! What a handsome little guy! I'm excited for you...new adventures are always exciting...you guys will do great!