All the girls... Carli, Cheridan, me, Cathy, Kalli, and Aimee
These are all of the boys. the big boys and the little boys. You'll notice there aren't any granddaughters. We did pretty good getting most of them to look. It's getting harder and harder.
The original Cook family Cheridan, Justin, Clint, Preston, Cathy, Phil, and Clay
All the in-laws.... Carli, Kalli, Matt,. Aimee, and me.
We had so much fun with the Cook's it was fun that everyone could all be there. It doesn't happen too often, other than Christmas.
2 years ago

4 comments:
Hey Katie-you forgot P in the original Cook clan! ha ha I won't tell him :)
Looks like you have had a good summer.
How fun, looks like you are having a fun Summer here! Your little boy is so cute! So I hope we can reunite in person someday:) I have not seen you in years! ha ha We should try real hard to work something up to see each other! I need to meet little Coster in person.
Katie,
HEY! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your little boy is so cute! I was actually wondering where you had gone off to a few weeks ago. My friend Katie Brimhall asked if I knew you because I guess her husband Justin is friends with Clay. Anyway, she's in my ward and cuts my hair. :) I'll put your blog on my Google Reader so I can keep in touch!
Post a Comment