Thursday, May 22, 2008

Prince for the day....

My uncle and aunt gave Coster this little outfit for Christmas and now it fits him. It even came with his own little prince hat. It's a little big still but it's just too cute!



This picture is so funny! Coster still goes cross eyed on occasion and this just happened to be one of those times. Crazy little boy!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny and cute. What a cute little boy.

Unknown said...

those are the cutest pictures i ever seen.he is so adorable

mcintyreandco said...

He is adorable! What a cute little guy! I LOVED that last picture! How lucky to get it on film! I laughed out loud! Loved the pics!

Maria said...

Katie!! Look at that smile! I can't believe how grown up and cute he is.

Pitcher Family said...

He is so sweet looking! How happy and cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that last pic is awesome!! He's already so big, not that he was ever "small". We miss u!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I LOVE that last picture. Enjoy yourselves in Utah. Our trip went by so fast I could hardly believe we were there at all. I am feeling pretty good. Ready to have the baby, but I think I am even more ready to wait until we are in a house. June 14th is when we are moving in. It does seem like you just had Coster! Time flies!!