Well, obviously there hasn't been any posts from us lately but it is not from a lack of trying. We have been having problems getting connected to the Internet from our computer where all of our pictures are. Meanwhile we have been using our parents Internet to keep updated on everyone else. Clay is still going down to the U everyday on the new Front runner, which for those of you who don't know what that is it is a new commuter train in Utah that runs along the Wasatch Front. That way he can study 3 more hours in total each day while making his way back home. I have just been staying somewhat busy but mostly just entertained by Coster. In the past little while he has been really seeing things all around and trying to grab for them. He likes to sit in his Bumbo chair and watch what is going on around him. We had his blessing a couple of weeks ago now and he did good. Clay gave a great blessing and we were excited that almost all of the family from both sides could make it. Coster also had his 2 month visit to the doctor and he weighed in at 14 1/2 lbs. 24 in tall. Needless to say both of those measurement are off the charts, but he is happy and healthy. The only thing that was on the charts was his head circumference. :) We have been trying to get him on a better sleeping schedule at night and we were almost there until he got sick and it all went down the drain. So once again we are working on it. Things are going good here and I will post some cute little pictures when we figure out the problem with the computer. Hopefully it will be soon.
2 years ago

2 comments:
He is a big boy. I bet he is so cute. That's awesome about his blessing. How is the front runner? I can't believe it is up and running already.
Hey Katie... I am gald you are in Utah!! We need to get together.. I want to meet little Coster in person:)
Post a Comment