Wednesday, April 18, 2012

January Randoms

 Clay and Cutler out flying the infamous "Shark" kite.
 Me and the boys
 ALL the boys
 Me and the happy boy finally getting to fly his shark kite.
 Cutler and Coster flying the kite

 Cute little Cutler freezing outside


 sunset
 the moon
 Look at this little stinker.... I had some cake in the fridge and he snuck in and was picking at it! He is full of mischief.
 Coster just HAD to wear his robot costume to school one day so being the wonderful mother that I am ;) I let him go with it as his jacket. We had to comprimise to get him to school. That works right?
 Coster's first day of Sunbeams. He is getting so big. It is crazy to have him in the Primary with me. The first week he was in there I kind of hid behind the piano so that he wouldn't see me and get all attached, but soon enough I realized that he saw me because he was standing on his chair pointing over to me yelling "Thats my mom!" Guess he was Ok with it ;)

 Cutle enjoying the cardboard box from Sams Club.
My two little Cuties!

0 comments: