Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How Do You Like This?

So here is a picture of our crapet the other morning. 2 big holes burned all the way through to the pad. Thank Goodness the pad didnt catch on fire too.

Coster and Cutler were out watching tv one morning while I went into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. While they were out there apparently Coster turned on the space heater. When I cme back out about 5 minutes later I could smell an awful smell, but couldn't tell what it was. Turns out I saw the space heater face down and it was plugged in but not running. As I ran over to take a closer look I lifted the heater up and there were the 2 big holes and the carpet melted to the space heater. Nice! The smell was awful so I went to open the window in the family room and what do you know happened? The top casing of the window popped off! What the H?!? ruined carpet and a ruined window. Keep in mind when all of this happened Clay had just left out of town about 3 hours earlier. I told him that this was a bad sign of him leaving us alone. ha ha So I ended up getting the window fixed, and about a day or two later we locked ourselves out of the house and I didn't have a key or anything. SO I ended up having to call a locksmith to come and let us in. Ironic thing is, if I hadn't have fixed teh window I could've just got in that way but oh well.

We did have an extar peice of carpet so we got it fixed. Thank Goodness. You can't even tell now. Crazy boys! There is always something going on. ;)

0 comments: