We all got to go over to the Firestation and play some carnival games and have fun for the day. The Firemen throw this carnival each fall to help raise some money. The games are only 25 cents though so it is fun for the kids and fun for us.
Coster and Cutler with McGruff..... funny that he is still around right?
Cutler playing the "bob for ducks" game. He just liked putting his hands in the water.
Coster showing off his spider on his hand
Coster concentrating really hard while the lady painted a spider for him.
Coster searching for the gold coins in the treasure hunt
Cutler playing the fishing game. I like this picture because Cutler is looking at his prize like "what the crap is this supposed to be?"
Coster playing the fishing game
This picture makes me laugh becasue I LOVE Coster's pose in the background showing off his Hulk underwear. Cutler is just trying to run away ;)
Cutler even gets in on the underwear action. Well this really was all Clay's doing. I mean c'mon he is wearing mismatched pajamas and the Thor underpants (as Clay calls them) are over the top. Leave it to CLay!
Coster.... theses are his favorite "underpants"
Sorry these are in reverse order but I am just lucky to even get them on here. ;) Coster and CUtler asleep in the car after the pumkin patch fieldtrip. So cute!
Coster's preschool class got to go to the pumpkin patch for a fieldtrip and Cutler and I went with them. It was a fun little place. Here is Coster with his class.
Coster even sat his pumpkin down to give Cutler a stick.... now that is a nice big brother!









0 comments:
Post a Comment