Saturday, November 5, 2011

Coster's First Day of Preschool

Coster all ready to go to Preschool. He even picked out his own backpack which you can't see in this picture but he was pretty excited to wear it.

Clay got to be there for his first day too.

Mom and Coster

This is the ONLY picture we could even half way get of Cutler and Coster together on his first day. I guess that Cutler was too excited to stand still for 2 seconds.


We all got to take Coster into Preschool that morning and help him get comfortable with his new teacher (which goes to church with us, so he kind of knows her) and the new kids. I thought it was going to be a pretty rough process because Coster usually sticks right by me all day long. Especially if we are out and about around other people. Well it only took him about 5 minutes and then I told him that I would be back to get him and to have fun. He just said "OK Mom" Pretty good! The crazy thing is that I have never been away from Coster for that long before. A whole 3 hours!! I know I am crazy right? But I kept thinking to myself " this is so weird" I went and picked him up and he came running over to Me and Cutler and gave us both a huge hug. He talked the whole way home about his day. He mostly talked about the dogs that the teacher has at her house. Funny what kids remember right?

0 comments: